Old 04-07-2005, 05:20 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Rec.pond Folks,

For all of those who celebrate Independence Day, The 4th of July, may you
all have/had a good and safe Holiday. Our little town had a spectacular
fireworks display last evening of Saturday night. It was truly beautiful
and inspiring. It was a wonderful evening, not too hot, not too humid and
virtually no mosquitoes, made for an evening of enjoyable entertainment.

Hope everyone is well, and if not celebrating the holiday this weekend, at
least enjoying the beautiful summer daus and evenings.

At present, this Sunday evening, we are under severe Thunderstorm warnings,
but no indicate of tornadoes, so there is a lot to be thankful for in our
area. Luckily our fireworks were last night. Though the authorities are
suggesting all boaters on local lakes to bring their boats out of the water,
as the winds are suppose to be in the 50-60 MPH range.

God Bless and keep you all.

Tom L.L.
"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
Hey all you ponders, enjoy your BBQ's and fireworks. I plan to spend most
of
my time in my yard and sitting around my pond.

If you go on the road be careful!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.