Old 09-07-2005, 01:46 PM
David Bockman

"Baine Carruthers" wrote in
:

I would tend to stay away from bloodmeal & bonemeal also. I think
cottonseed meal or something from plant sources will lesson the
"wildlife" encounters. I know birdwatchers like to use moth balls to
mast their sent when visiting nest trees. The animals we're talking
about are curious by nature, especially of unusual scents.

Respectfully, I don't know why you would say that. Bloodmeal is a very
effective deterrent against all rodents, as well as deer, racoons, and
opossum. They abhor the odor and shy away from any area where it is laid.

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums