Old 10-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Mike

Also, can anyone recommend a source of small folding chairs or shooting
sticks, or similar, for next time? Chairs were in v short supply at eating
times (for sitting on, not eating :-). Didnt see any on sale at HC though
probably there were?

Very poor consideration of the stall holders. I have just had a stand at the
International Festival of the Sea at Portsmouth. The third I have done. I
ALWAYS take four folding camping chairs with me and have them available to
the public. (3 urglers made their acquaintance and used them :-)) and I know
that other stand holders do the same. Is it something to do with the 'Caring
Naval fraternity' which is missing in the gardening fraternity?

(Reinforces the aggression and the net nannying in this newsgroup)

Mike