Old 10-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Tumbleweed

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message
from "Tumbleweed" contains these words:

/snip/

Also, can anyone recommend a source of small folding chairs or shooting
sticks, or similar, for next time? Chairs were in v short supply at
eating
times (for sitting on, not eating :-). Didnt see any on sale at HC
though
probably there were?

Sports/shooting/fishing shop.

An elderly friend of mine has one (fishing, I think) which is
somehow part of a backpack, which is how she carries it around.

For anyone who can easily get up and down to ground level, I recommend
a simple good-quality plastic carrier bag. Waterproof, folds up tiny,
can be tucked in the smallest pocket and weighs nothing. And at the end
of the day you can carry plants in it :~}

Janet.

but very 'ard on the arse!

--
Tumbleweed