Old 11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
whatsup!

As an insurance adjuster I have heard of a claim in eastern NC where
some kids drove back into some Weyerhauser owned property to four
wheel their ATVs. A girl managed to get her coupe back to their
staging area and ended up riding with them. She left the door to her
car open and a skunk climbed in. Needless to say when they returned,
the skunk reacted when she and her boyfriend got into the car. You
could detail that interior and get it all perfumy and have it done
professionally but when the sun's heat built up inside it, the smell
returned with a vengance. Some of the interior was eventually
replaced. The smell still returned. The vehicle was eventually totaled
out.

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:59:33 GMT, wrote:

There were quite a few in Texas when I was at Ft. Hood. Every morning
on the way to work I would get at least one whiff. One morning I was
stopped at a light and the smell kept getting stronger and stronger. I
almost thought the critter was in the back seat. Fortunately when the
light changed and I drove off the fresh air told me it had been outside
the car. I never saw one dead or alive near the intersection so I don't
know where it was coming from.