Old 12-07-2005, 12:40 PM
pammyT

JeffK wrote:
Hi all. I'm a relatively inexperienced gardener, so this might be
common knowledge, to all but me!...

What's the disease that seems to be damaging conifers throughout the
UK? Large sections of foliage dying off, looking very dry & dead.
Does anyone know what this is, & what can be done about it?

Is this one of those diseases caused when an exotic species is
imported, bringing with it a virus, or fungus, etc that is benign to
that species, but that other plants present here have no immunity to?

Any info/help gratefully received.

TIA, JeffK

Dunno what it is but where can I get some for my neighbours leyllandii? Also
for their xmas trre which they thoughtfully planted 2 feet away from my
bathroom wall and which has gown 3 feet this year already!

--
purebred poultry
www.geocities.com/fenlandfowl