Old 14-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Vox Humana

"Teeonethousand" wrote in message

Hi - I am new to this forum and i am hoping that some of you experts can
help me out with this really tricky problem.

We have a weed that grows out from under the block paves on the drive -
it is green and looks like little Christmas trees - or like the ends of
the branches of the Christmas tree. A sort of brown twig like centre
spine with green blades coming of in a herringbone style.

We have tried every make of weedkiller including the 'kills down to the
roots' kinds and it keeps coming back.

Can anyone tell us what it is plus if there is a way to get rid of it
once and for all - preferably without pulling the drive up :=)

I have a similar weed growing in the cracks of my driveway. I have all but
eliminated it by using the string trimmer on it every week. Each time I zap
it, less comes back. I think I will be able to completely eliminate it this
year without chemicals.