Old 15-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Boron Elgar

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:15:03 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

But I'm glad that you found that post informative "boron".

You have either been on Usenet too long or not long enough if the two
initial posts caused you such displeasure.

My interest is in finding out that someone else would even attempt the
roses indoors. If that engenders a discussion of any sort whatsoever,
even to the point where my own post has contributed something, however
meager, than it may interest someone else to join into the thread,
too. Other wise the initial post might go unanswered altogether.

This group is not so heavily laden with posts that this thread and its
replies should be taken to task. There is no need to discourage posts
that might stir a good conversation. Some threads need more nurturing
than others to blossom nicely...they are similar to roses in that
respect.

Boron