Old 15-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Tom Line

Try those places that sell products used to grow marijuana indoors. I wonder if high tech
hydroponics could produce super roses? They basically use street lights, high pressure sodium
and metal halides. These require external ballasts and produce heat requiring ventilation and
safety precautions.

Blah wrote:
: Hi, I was wondering whether hybrid teas can be grown and blooms more
: than once annually indoors and how difficult it would be. If its too
: difficult is there a similar rose that can be successfully grown this
: way? I like the miniature roses since the plants themselves won't take
: up much space but I'd prefer a plant that grows large flowers.
:

--

Tom Line

For Fun And Safety In Firearms Sports visit...
--
http://www.bobtuley.com --