Old 17-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Jaques d'Alltrades" contains
these words:

From: "Jaques d'Alltrades"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

Subject: I need advice on this difficulty. Weeds weeds weeds.
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:04:24 -0400

Hows your brain you stupid ****?
"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote in message
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:
ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted
this to about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably)
never posted to before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box
wasn't "uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e'
deliberate). So he's obviously engineered the headers.

Usual mindless troll.

Usual and mindless I may be, but I am certainly *not* a troll! ;o)
eg

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who fell
into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

LOL!! My toes are fine, my dear... ;o) I was messin' witcha!

I might point out that the above post is a forgery, but the troll seems
mindlessly to have omitted the reply.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/