Old 19-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Tom Line

Oh those stoners just make up those stories about the marijuana police because they're
mentally impaired and ignorant. I would however recommend against buying about 50 lights, and
renting an entire house for a rose operation using an assumed name.

: Just be ready for some scrutiny from the authorities, who look for
: such purchases, although in quantities necessary to grow a couple of
: roses, it might not make a difference.
:
: I suspect that roses wouldn't do very well hydroponically. It has all
: of those really fine feeder roots that woudn't probably do well in
: water, although it's just an uneducated guess.