Old 24-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Bill Davis Jr

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:32:38 GMT, "The Primate"
wrote:

I was considering that idea, collecting from the downspouts on my gutters.
What kind of pressurized sprayer would you use with the rainwater you've
collected in barrels?

I just recently moved into a new house. I have thought about doing
that.

I live in the mid-atlantic area. And the last time we had any rain was
when the remnents of Tropical Storm Cindy came through. And any rain
we had before that was just enough to make the ground wet. Nothing
enough to collect.

So I decide not to collect any rain water.

Bill