Old 24-07-2005, 09:00 PM
William Wagner

In article . com,
"sago" wrote:

My yard was flooded by a stormsurge during the last hurricane. My
azaleas were under 3-4 feet of sal****er for most of one day. Now the
leaves are turning brown. What care could I give them to salvage them,
if any?

Wow!!!! I'd think about replacement with Rosa Rugosa (SP). Replace
with new azaleas next . But first I'd try to clean up their root
system with new soil. This is a major garden issue. 3 feet of ocean
water Whew!!

Look about and check with your neighbors on what survived .

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of