Old 25-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Mike Lyle

Mike wrote:
I used to work in a steel heat treatment factory where asbestos
wool was commonly used as an insulator.
I used to have to stuff it into the required areas - masks were
optional ! (the sixties)

Gulp, Gulp !!!

Pete

I worked in a shipyard in the Boiler Rooms of the ships being

built.
Pipes being lagged with dry asbestos and wet asbestos, stuff mixed

up
with water to apply in great handfulls. we had snowball fights with
the stuff. Masks? What were they? 1950's and much to the owners of
the newsgroup I am still here.

PC State gone tooooo far

What a relief to read the sane views of a trained epidemiologist.
Personally, I find my radium watchchain is not only a great
talking-point at parties but has contributed enormously to my general
health.

--
Mike.