Old 23-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Emrys Davies

Default Dwarf Lilac - seem to have killed it?

'Rosie',

I think that you will get a re-placement quite easily once you have
explained the facts to the nursery, but they may wish to see the plant.
Have a peep for vine weevil larvae.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Rosie" wrote in message
I received a Dwarf Lilac from my Mother In Law (via the post from a

nursery)
three weeks ago. I planted it out but the green buds have now browned

and
the small leaves have also browned. My garden is quite waterlogged

due to
the rain at the moment and I'm wondering if this is the cause.

Have I killed it or can I rescue the situation somehow? Could I dig

it up
and plant it in a pot with better draining soil? Or is it too late?

Should I just ring the customer services department and demand a
replacement?

Please help because my Mother In Law is visiting in four weeks....

ROSIE