Old 27-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Rocco Moretti

"Rocco Moretti" wrote

Justin wrote:

Rocco,

Here is where I sourced the Chlorine from...
http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/hints.htm#NO3

I wouldn't put much weight into what "Nutri-Tech" says (especially
after reading about the other products they have for sale)- it likely
arises from a fundamental misunderstanding of chemistry.

Justin wrote:
sorry

Don't be sorry. Chemical literacy and precision are exceptions rather
than the rule now-a-days. It's all to easy to hear something that's
not-quite-right from someone, and think that they know what they're
talking about. That's why you get horrible advice from the LFSs - it's
people repeating stuff they heard from someone who seemed like a
knowledgeable authority at the time. Usenet suffers from the same
problem. (I've done my fair share of disseminating B.S.) The only
difference is that there is enough people reading Usenet that people get
corrected on misinformation rather effectively.

We're all here to learn. (You can take that in a more general
metaphysical sense as well, if you want to.)