Old 23-11-2002, 07:04 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Wasps nest in the attic

In article ,
wrote:
Is it possible that the queens will hibernate in the roof void or
inside the house?

Yes. But don't worry about it.

Will I be able to see these sites, so i can get to the queens & move
them or kill them once they are in hibernation?

If you search VERY carefully, maybe.

I'm worried of having 1 nest this year & 10 next year!!

Don't worry about it. I can't tell you what controls the wasp
population, but they don't spread in that way. Regard them as just
something you have to live with, and deal with only the nests that
cause serious inconvenience.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679