Old 28-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

I might very well be wrong but somehow suspect some similar conditions
might
be around the coal area of Yorkshire with the closing down of the pits....I
hear many families without an income other than gov.support....perhaps I
hear wrong....I have not 'surveyed' areas like Birmingham but would suspect
some unsavoury conditions there....believe you me, for every one I suspect
exists in the UK I could name a dozen in this country....I do not deny the
truth nor cover it.....H

That's not my impression of such areas I know of.

--
Rusty
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who read binary and