Old 29-07-2005, 12:36 PM
vsop

"Harold Walker" wrote in message

.

Firstly, it has only a few climate types - a hell of a lot more
than the UK, but many less than the British Empire (over which
the sun never set, natch).

Secondly, most people in the USA don't even leave their vicinity
(which may be physically large, but is often very homogeneous).

One survey I read about some time ago, stated that most Americans marry
someone living within 30 miles of their home town.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

A number of postings suggested I was not qualified re England of
today......seems as though others appear to be qualified re USA of
today....wonder why the difference....

Nice one pal........trussed and filleted......keep the rapier nice and
sharp.......
I'd very much like to buy you a beer sometime........and you could
respond with a single malt !
vsop

I would respond with a double single malt or if you preferred a wee noggin
or so of my home made wine

Ayup mi Duck.....if your brew is only 50 times better than my last (and
final) attempt at Rhubarb wine, then I would rather be locked in a
compartment alone with THAT woman on the Glasgow to Capetown slooow train,
thanks very much !
Mine was so bad it was classed as a WMD by Princess Bliar. Ideal for
cleaning the patio or for a DIY vasectomy though.
No.....real ale or scotch, or nowt !