Old 29-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

From what I have read that might apply to some but is so general a
statement
that it really makes me wonder about Sacha......must admit I have not
travelled as much as you seem to have but I suspect you are an exception to
the average English person......my travels have been limited to the
Africas,
the middle east and a wee bit further east than that not to mention the med
etc. etc....I do not count Alaska as that is USA territory nor Canada as
that is the equivalant of a Yorkshireman going down south to Cornwall as
Canada is so close to Cape Cod....spitting distance that is...only
about 500
miles away and a pleasant day's driving with ample time for a couple of
snorts before bed-time.....nor do I count the 50 odd states in the USA as
that is home territory even tho it be 3000 across and over a couple of
thousand down....I envy you and all of your travels...you must truly be the
great exception.

Hey! I've been abroad! I've been to Wales...

Ducks and runs away, FAST.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/