Old 31-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Kev Bailey

I have a PC that I use solely for web and am willing to risk the odd offer
such as this. The site the link takes you to is one of those dreadful
overblown sales pitches, this time selling the ancient secrets of bonsai
growing. It turns out to be a poor quality audio recording of a sample from
a series that is being sold. As such it breaches our No Advertising policy
and the poster should be warned or banned.

I wonder if Walter knew what he was being recorded for?

Cheers

Kev Bailey

From: Jim Lewis
Subject: [IBC] DO NOT (was: [IBC] Great Informaton From Bonsai Experts)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:54:03 -0400

wrote:

You can download the file by visiting this web page:
http://www.bonsai-interviews.com/special

Genuinely,

Jerry

FOLKS . . . You are a LOT braver than _I_ am if you click on this link --
and my virus, spyware, ad ware, other-ware programs are all up to date.

Never trust an "Anon." Especially an "Anon" who has never before -- to MY
knowledge -- posted to this newsgroup or mailing list and who suddenly has
this oh, so altruistic offer.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature encourages no
looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo Emerson

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters