Old 31-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Jim Lewis

bob campbell wrote:

bob

PS: I'm cc:ing this to Lacobo Pub. to be hear their side but I'm voting to
suspend their list priviledges pending review.

Thanks, Bob and Kev -- braver than _I_ am. :-)

The guy posted from Google Groups though the news group, so
there's not a lot we can do to keep him off the mailing list.

In Shelly's absence (temporary) if he-she-it posts again,
I'll see to it that the stuff doesn't get passed on to the
list (but with that kind of address, he just need to change
it slightly to bypass that.) :-(

I do wonder if Walter knew. Kev, why don't you pass the
website addy on to Walter via a PM on the gallery?

Jim Lewis - - Hit THINK before you hit SEND

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++