Old 01-08-2005, 03:49 AM
nambucca

"diggeress" wrote in message

sam_d Wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can identify this plant and tell me what it is
please?

http://tinyurl.com/ccz9p

I had grown it from bulb quite successfully and was really proud of how
well it was coming along considering my gardening knowledge and skills
are minimal.

Unfortunately, I am not the only person who found this plant to be very
interesting as one night this week someone stole the plant and the pot
it was in. I would like to grow another but I have no idea what it was
as my choice of flowers is often quite random and I can't find the
packet.

Also, not only did some thieving git steal all that but one of my
better rose bushes was pruned at the very base and the whole bush was
taken at the same time.

So, does anyone know what the flower is?
And can anyone tell me if my rose bush will regrow after being pruned
back to just a couple of inches of stalk with no leaves?

Thank you in advance!

Sam

looks like a passion flower of the yellow rather than purple variety,
nad yes your rose should be o.k. to prune a rose give your seceteurs to
your worst enemy and leave them to it. the rose should survive

--
diggeress

Looks pretty much like a Lily to me
Cant tell you the name but its a fairly common variety