Old 04-08-2005, 04:57 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Goldfish and rabbits! Fast multiplication. However, their connibalism
will help once you have a bunch in there.

Jim

Gareee© wrote:
Ok, it's been 2 and a half weeks.. how fast do goldfish grow?

We spotted 4 today, about 3-4 inches, one was yellow/gold with a large blak
spot on his back and tail, and the other 3 were all still darkish in color.

We had 5 goldfish, and almost doubled our population this year!

(We also spotted a frog that's taken up residence after the snake (gone)
scared or ate the other ones, and two salamander/newts as well. Today.)

Yesterday, the local box turtle was also seen slinking along in the
grass....