Old 05-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message _3NIe.25$f.0@trndny09
from "Jack" contains these words:

Just came from the doctor. I have a small blistered rash on my arm, and
swollen lymph gland near the rash. The doctor does not think its lyme.
Another doctor looked at it, and thought it might be from a rose prick.
Has anyone heard of this??

Have you ever heard of tetanus????????????????

Look it up. Discuss with your doctor, right away, whether you are
currently immunised against tetanus, and what would be a sensible
tetanus immunisation plan (relevant to your age, risk activities, and
previous vaccination history).

To put it plain, tetanus can do at least as much damage as lyme
disease and is a more significant risk to gardeners. So don't "wait and
see".

Janet