Old 06-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Mercy Mercy is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Unhappy Droopy miniature rose

I recently bought some sort of miniature rose (small, white petals - yes, I'm very much an amateur). It seemed very healthy at the time. I have since re-potted it because it was in a teeny pot (there are six plants together). I used a general compost, followed the instructions and for a few days it was fine.

After leaving the house for one night, the heads are drooping. The pot was very dry, so I watered it, and carried on as normal, but it hasn't picked up, and the flower heads look awful. It's been suggested that I'm overwatering it, or that I should keep it indoors, or should put it outdoors - I really want to save it because I bought it as a present for my boyfriend (awww...).

Has it had it's chips? Or is it a terrible omen for me and my fella?! If anyone can help, I'd be very, very grateful.

Thanks!

Mercy