Old 06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Bourne Identity

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:10:18 GMT, "Jack" wrote:

Just came from the doctor. I have a small blistered rash on my arm, and
swollen lymph gland near the rash. The doctor does not think its lyme.
Another doctor looked at it, and thought it might be from a rose prick.
Has anyone heard of this??

There are all sorts of environmentl infections. I stepped on a garden
tool, went clear through my foot, took two years to clear up, 6 weeks
in the hospital, three I&D Surgeries, wound care for 4 months daily,
physical therapy, another 6 months on IV antibiotics at home, Primaxin
and Vancomyacin, infusing for about 12 hours a day, then another 18
months on clarythramyacin, 3x a day. The infection was Mycobacterium
chelonae absessus.

Recently, I had breast surgery and in May of this year had to be
hospitalized AGAIN for a massive infection to my left breast, which
turned out to be an actomycete, also environmental. I am STILL on
amoxicyllin (sp?) 3x a day and wil be for another two weeks. Hat to
be hospitalized for 9 days in May, I&D surgery on the breast, which I
almost lost,

Yeah, I've heard of garden related infections.

Victoria