Old 07-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Anne Lurie

Um, I'm assuming that by "Cape" you mean you are near the ocean? in which
case, we here at triangle.gardens in middle of North Carolina might not be
so familiar with oceanside gardening! (At least not until I win the lottery
and buy that beach house, at which point I will let the gardener figure
things out!)

Cape? Maybe Cape Horn or Cape of Good Hope?

Anne

"Harold" wrote in message

What are the low winter temperatures down in the Durham area? Am
trying to determine what plants that grow down there might stand a
chance up here on the Cape....there is a constant discussion as to
whetheer we are zone 7 or zone 6....on the odd times our low for the
winter drops down to zero.......Harold

--
Harold