Old 13-08-2005, 11:27 PM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 04:00:51 +1000, gardenlen
wrote:

yes still here biodyne,

and how are you?

Doing well. Have made great advances with my market mini-farm. I will
post pix before too long so you can see what I've been up to - lots of
cow manure, quarry rock dusts and rotted sileage has been put onto
beds tilled and hilled with some amazing equipment. I now have 3
Yeomans plows soon to be mounted on a straight single toolbar for
further bed tilthing.

Hope you and Bev have decided to remain country-dwellers.
Is your website (one of the best) still up?

Cheers to Pete & worms and Janet & B&B.

I see alt.pc is getting more widespread use by nonspammrs. Maybe we
can get some good discussion going.

biodyne