Old 21-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Wayne Maruna

Default Looking for Scott's Rake

Several years ago I purchased a rake that I believe was branded with the
Scott's name. It had a long yellow handle, and what made it unique was that
the head of it contained an insert into which you could plug any of several
head implements. In my case, I had a lawn rake, a spring leaf rake, and an
edging tool. Each implement was very heavy duty, with the insert piece made
of cast aluminum. I've had it for years, but recently moved, and in the
process, someone walked off from the garage with the rake handle and the
garden rake insert. I still have the other two attachments, and would love
to acquire a replacement. I don't see the rake on the Scott's website
anymore. I'm sure someone made the devices for them. Anyone know where I
might find such a thing? I checked eBay and came up empty there as well.