Old 21-08-2005, 02:07 AM
Ann505

Default Where can I buy Watercress Plants (not seeds)

Hi guys, well I finally got my pond up and running. I put some cheap
goldfish in there and they seem to be fine. So thanks to the group for
answering my Q's. Now I'm having a big problem finding Watercress for
my filter. I think it would be the perfect plant as it likes partial
shade and moving water. I've looked at the local grocery stores and on
a few on-line sites with no luck. So does anyone have any they'd be
willing to sell, or know an online site that might have it? It's the
simple things that always stump me. LOL. Thanks for any help, Ouida