Old 21-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Mike Lyle

michael adams wrote:
[...]
Although lying about people seems a particular speciality of
yours.

As it is with most Crackpots of course.

More especially once they start to feel the heat.

[...]

Michael, I can't help wondering why you use such an aggressive style
in discussion. It's awfully off-putting. I seem to remember having
been on the wrong end of it myself on one occasion (perhaps I started
it: I really can't remember). Surely if you have the evidence and
present it clearly, it will speak for itself: the issue is far too
interesting to get emotional about. Nick gets distinctly blunt at
times, but ratcheting up isn't the way to deal with it.

--
Mike.