Old 21-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from (WaltA) contains these words:
Variously it was written:
I could also add that the observations from previous
centuries are quite good enough in quality to debunk the theory
that there is a single predominant cycle.

Quite. I favour Velocette, but others like Triumph...

I read on teletext today that some ladies are cycling around england on
Harley-Davidson bikes.

I wasn't aware that they made bicycles!

I bet they have some thised thighs if they pedal them.

I wasn't aware that they made bikes !
( motorised armchairs, more like)
mallards

Bring back my trusty Comet and Rapide ,, I wish,,,,sigh,,,

Ah. Now you're talking. I hanker. (Though my Shadow was all packed with
Lightning internals...)

PS Those ladies must have strong legs then, not to mention the thighs
and,,,

swoon