Old 21-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "michael adams" contains these words:
"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "michael adams" contains these words:

I can't say fairer than that, now can I?

You didn't ask Dubya, didya?

No, but he clearly learnt his science from the same source.

Attempting to discredit scientists is more your own, and Bush's
(advisors) speciality than mine, I'd have thought.

Although lying about people seems a particular speciality of
yours.

As it is with most Crackpots of course.

More especially once they start to feel the heat.

The only evidence in support of your increasingly hysterical replies
rests in your own posts - nowhere else.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/