Old 22-08-2005, 12:52 AM
Srgnt Billko

"Wayne Maruna" wrote in message
news:axONe.512$rp.218@lakeread08...
Several years ago I purchased a rake that I believe was branded with the
Scott's name. It had a long yellow handle, and what made it unique was
that the head of it contained an insert into which you could plug any of
several head implements. In my case, I had a lawn rake, a spring leaf
rake, and an edging tool. Each implement was very heavy duty, with the
insert piece made of cast aluminum. I've had it for years, but recently
moved, and in the process, someone walked off from the garage with the
rake handle and the garden rake insert. I still have the other two
attachments, and would love to acquire a replacement. I don't see the
rake on the Scott's website anymore. I'm sure someone made the devices
for them. Anyone know where I might find such a thing? I checked eBay
and came up empty there as well.

I think it's a Smith & Hawken which was bought out by Scotts a few years
ago.
http://www.smith-hawken.com/html/res...ressMain.jhtml