Old 28-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Niek Hanckmann

No its not. I checked IPNI and it said var. morelliana. (but your where
right, it wasn't mooreliana either!) I don't remember I ever saw it
spelled like that, but a google on the net gave me plenty of resources
so it must be right.

Grtz. Niek

K Barrett schreef:
No its not. Check IPNI. Its var. moreliana.

K Barrett

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message

Miltonia spectabilis var. mooreliana (with double 'o') will give you
even more results since it is its official name.

Grtz. Niek

K Barrett schreef:

The first is more frequently called Milt. spectabilis var moreliana, so

google search under that name will turn up more hits. McLellan's

Botanicals

in the Salinas, California area used to have the Milt Honolulu, but I

have

no idea how to contact them. Personally, I'd google them both and see

what

turns up.
K Barrett

"Bill" wrote in message
egroups.com...

Hi all, Can anyone tell me where I can get a LARGE FLOWERED Milt.
moreliana and Milt. Honolulu 'Warne's Best'??? Thanks, Bill