Old 31-08-2005, 10:40 AM
dotCompost dotCompost is offline
Registered User

Location: sarf west London
Unhappy

I'm glad I didn't apply for some seeds then..!!

I was about to request a few seeds, but didn't know what they were, so hesitated. Also I couldn't find any contact details and I wasn't going to put my email address in a post. Big No No. Glad I did wait..!! I had no idea that this (out-of-date) offer came from outside GardenBanter. I didn't know that folk from "usenet poster" popped in here. I don't understand why - it seems they don't wish to be part of GardenBanter.

Perhaps GardenBanter is something other than what it appears to be, and I should reconsider my involvement here...