Old 31-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Dave Larrington

Also sprach Sena :
said...
Also sprach Tim Hall :
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:06:14 +0100, "M.Pitt"
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:02:18 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades assembled
some one and zeroes in mesage id
. uk:

The message 1125476923.a750ccd063309d2c6276eeeee99d60c3@teran ews
from Thomas Rushton contains
these words:

Suggest you avoid the local hell-brew that is known as "Masala
Cola". I'm told by colleagues who have tried it that it is
utterly vile.

Cola is the jbex of Santa anyway.

I thought santa was the work of cola.

Snopes says not, thobut.

Indeed. TWFKAML and I garnered a small sum of zbarl and a
considerably greater quantity of satisfaction on showing /that/ to a
rather argumentative fiend...

The 'traditional' red cloak etc is though, no?

url:
http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/santa.asp Cocaine-O-Cola didn't start
using Santa for nqiregvfvat until the 1930's, by which time the red-suited
look had been established for more than a megafortnight.

und keine Eie.