Old 01-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , dotCompost
writes

I'm glad I didn't apply for some seeds then..!!

I was about to request a few seeds, but didn't know what they were, so
hesitated. Also I couldn't find any contact details and I wasn't going
to put my email address in a post. Big No No. Glad I did wait..!! I had
no idea that this (out-of-date) offer came from outside GardenBanter. I
didn't know that folk from "usenet poster" popped in here. I don't
understand why - it seems they don't wish to be part of GardenBanter.

Perhaps GardenBanter is something other than what it appears to be, and
I should reconsider my involvement here...

I did not pop into gardenbanter, they lifted my message from the UKrec
newsgroup without asking and without a reference to it.

Janet

p.s. Ipomea is also called Morning Glory and whilst it is part of the
bindweed family the Morning Glory plants are annuals only and are quite
attractive but I'm growing scarlet/magenta ones this year (double
flowers too!)

janet
--
Janet Tweedy