Old 24-12-2002, 03:19 PM
cormaic

Default Daffodils

'Twas Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:40:41 +0000 (UTC), when "Beachcomber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Picked my first three daffodils today. They were a lovely surprise. Also, I
still have some nasturtiums in flower, never had that before at Christmas
time

A short length of Bidens ferrulifoliae, growing in a windy box
outside the bathroom window, has been accidentally trapped the last
time someone closed said window, and is thriving in the warmth and
humidity engendered by two daughters, who spend at least half their
day in there doing god knows what. It produced buds over the weekend
and is now in flower. :~)

In the windy box outside my study window, Nemesia 'Confetti'
is *still* flowering, and has been, non-stop, since March 2000.

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk