Old 13-09-2005, 05:45 PM
hotpepper

Thanks for your reply, your pond pics look fantastic - if only I had
the space. I think with hindsight I would have drainded and cleaned it
but wasnt really sure. I will proably wait till late spring next year
and give it a good clean out.

My local garden centre does free pond water tests so I will go down
this weekend with my sample :-)

I was hoping that the Orfes would keep the numbers down but I will
watch out if the numbers start racking up. I'm sure I can find people
to take them in my local area if the numbers get to much and will
reduce further as they get bigger.

I hope the Filtration is top of the range - I spent a small fortune on
it - it filters the entire pond every 30 mins. The Filter spec is for
1500US gallons and the pond is aprox 800 US gallons - I quoted UK
gallons before.