Old 14-09-2005, 12:10 AM
pondmeister

hotpepper wrote:

I inherited a pond about 2 years ago in my new house in the south of
England and although it was a nice feature I ignored it until very
recently.

You seem new here. Let me update you. Reel Mckoi is a visicious Off-Topic
spammer that brought decay and destruction to rec.ponds

The rec.ponds regulars have decided to treat as an outcast. This means
that no one replies to her. She also goes by Cracklin\' and she has a
tendancy the nym-shift and use remailers to attack her nemesis from this
group.

Here is an example on her attack on rec.pond regulars:

\"kathy\" wrote in message
In article
(Zod) wrote: ---- SLASH

Here is a known usenet psychopath pampered and fed by rec.pond\'s
most clueless.

=====================
Yep! You got that right. They killed their own NG(rec.pond) by feeding
and
encouraging Usenet\'s worst troll who hides behind his quasi-religious
book
publishing company, the Watchtower Inc. Not one of them bothered to
dumpster-dive Jabriol/Antonio L. Santana. He even threatened them, warned
them - and they continued to dance while Rome burned.....

--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...

As you can see her purpose is not to talk about ponds at all.
She will be nice to you at the start, then she will turn against you.

You have been warned.

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***