Old 14-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Zod

Default look like it is going well overthere, but I got blocked out

joe.mazzin

Hi and Welcome

I guess you all know who I am. I like to read about ponds and fish, and

I do enjoy Rec.Ponds but the current state of affairs in that group is
very sad.
You will notice that Carol posted once over here.
it was necessary to identify her IP address to then block it. She will
never post here again, unless she change her ISP company or try to
subscribe under another name. But if she acts up. I will block it
again.

There are about 30 of us on this list. It is up to all of us, if it
will be successfully. My intent is not to replace Rec.Ponds, but
provide a safe heaven until Carol realize her conduct is not tolerated
even if rec.ponds is a public news group. While she may have some
experience with Ponds, Adolf Hitler was a genius as well. Their
intelligence does not justify their conduct. The world has gone on with

out Hitler. Ponders can go on with out Carol.

Let talk about ponds guys