Old 15-09-2005, 12:24 PM
pondmeister

Daniel Morrow wrote:

I heard that there are a lot of trolls here, if there are
then they should go away because I could really use this group for
assistance. Later all!

Daniel this use to be a wondeful group, It is not anymore. Trying to post
here and to get the right answer is difficult. You don\'t know who is who.
Once you post here, your subject to harrasment. If you cross or reply the
wrong way to Carol, known here as Reel Mckoi, and her army of anonymous
sock puppets you are going to be insulted and stomped. Now unless you are
familiar with killfiles, or filters, and your are a real internet expert,
and you want to pass time updating your filter every day you may get a
decent reply. If not, you can subscribe to this group:

http://groups.google.com/group/The_Pond

Over there there is no need to post a daily welcome to rec.ponds using an
anonymous remailers for fear of being forged.

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***