Old 07-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Pia

Default Filling in pond

"JennyC" wrote in message

It seems such a shame to get rid of the pond when it's doing so well.
What about removing the water and making it into a sandpit until your
child gets old enough for it to long longer constitute a danger ?

Personally I'd be inclined to fence it in somehow so that he/she could
enjoy the frogs, dragonflies etc while she/he grows up :~)
Jenny

See my replies above. We may well find a solution to keep it...perhaps we
will wait to see how Thomas is around the pond this summer and if it is a
nightmare, perhaps look into filling it again.

Thanks

Pia