Old 12-02-2003, 12:55 AM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?

Jim Lewis wrote:

snip

This, too, you can blame on the *&^%$# Puritans that you folks
sent us back in the mid to late 1500s and into the 1600s (I'm
sure you sent them over because you saw what narrow, bigoted
B-----ds they were and wanted no part of them.) :-/ The
Puritans are to blame for much that is wrong in our society
today -- including "Compassionate Conservatism."

Hey--these are my ancestors you're dissing. Don't forget they also laid the
foundations for modern democracy and higher education on this continent. Awful
people.

snip

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

Craig Cowing