Old 19-09-2005, 05:24 AM
BUDDY BUDDY is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerplunKuK
I had a previous problem with algae which I cured successfully, but now I am
suffering with a sludge issue. I have a pond that is 5m x 5m x1m and has
adequate filtration and plant cover. The fish are not overfed, and eat
everything I give them. I now have a green sludge forming around the plants
in the pond and covering the base, it clogs over the pump and is very
difficult to remove.
Any advice to what could cause this issue? Would pictures of the sludge
help?

Thanks

--
XBL : D0C RAY

We'll be Gunning for you

i had a similar problem try this company out .. ideal solutions for cleaner ponds
www.waterdesigns.co.uk