Old 20-09-2005, 10:48 PM
billfish billfish is offline
Registered User

Location: Alderney, Channel Islands
Default Time to drop rec.ponds

Please bear with me if this is the wrong place to post this.

I'm hoping that whoever is responsible for GardenBanter.co.uk reads this. If so, please can you remove the link to rec.ponds. It was become a troll war zone with no useful posts and a great deal of insulting, offensive, and moronic rubbish.

I will not be using that forum again.

I think that it is likely that if you keep the link to rec.ponds that it will be damaging to the image of your site. Gardening, ponds, etc do not mix well with foul language and slanderous, off-topic accusations.

Billfish.