Old 23-09-2005, 12:48 AM

Gail Futoran wrote:

Nicely done!

thank you! i'm realy excited about it- i would love to propagate some
of my more special plants and have extras- i've been very frustrated
until now- tried the baggie method, etc.

I can't see what kind of insect is in the jar but
some small green insects love munching on
baby leaves. I would be tempted to move the
insect out.

it's outisde the jar, thankfully. just to right of the upsidedown
Ball logo. you can see him best in this photo, nbottom right:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n/cutting1.jpg

More cuttings are better than fewer, because
some cuttings won't survive past the first
few leaves. OTOH if all your cuttings
survive you have to find places to plant them.

I tok the jar off now that those leaves look well along- maybe i should
leave it on until i've got two sets, on fresh canes?

ill let the cutting grow indoors through the winter- i'm going to try a
few more.

carl