Old 11-01-2003, 07:05 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Spraying block drive question

I just used a standard systemic weedkiller on my drive. I think it was
Tumbleweed. It's not particularly long-lasting so you need to re-apply
whenever new weeds show up but I'm happy with the results. It only takes 5
minutes to wander round and spray the weeds individually.

I have seen adverts for really nasty chemicals - can't remember their
names - which stop anything growing for 60-odd years. I'd be worried about
using them though as probably a lot would be washed off your drive into the
drains and out into the rivers where it could do real damage.

Martin